Glass Insulator Pendant Light Kit
DIY Lamp Parts Kit with Black Cloth Covered Wire for Glass Insulator Pendant Lights
We Made DIY Glass Insulator Pendant Lights Simple. All the right parts with a step by step guide in one kit. Just drill through your favorite insulator or purchase one of our Pre-Drilled Insulators and our kit provides you everything else you need.
DIY Lamp Parts Kit - (Lamp Parts Only). This kit is intended for customers that want to build pendant lights out of their own insulators and have the equipment to drill glass. We do offer Pre-Drilled Insulators.
CANADA SHIPPING IS NOW AVAILABLE
DIY Kit Includes:
All NEW UL Listed Lamp Parts.
• 1 Porcelain E12 High Heat Light Socket 110V. (This is the best socket for Insulator Lights)
• 2 Strain Reliefs - 1 Strain Relief with set screw to keep the insulator from slipping and 1 Ceiling Canopy Strain Relief to add additional support and safety.
•Pre-Cut Threaded Lamp Pipe - Includes 2 different sizes. Every insulator is different and the thickness of the glass varies. We provide two different sizes to accommodate the thickness of your insulators. If one is to long/short use the other size. Simple!
• Lock Nut - Supports socket and insulator and looks great.
•.Lamp Nuts - 2 Included
• Washers - 2 Included
• Lamp Pipe Bushings - 2 Included, Protects wire inside lamp pipe.
• Cloth Covered Wire - Vintage Style, 48 inches, Black Twisted
• Step by Step Guide (Download Included)
LED 360 For Glass Insulator Lights™
Get your DIY Insulator Light Kit with our LED Bulb. They are the perfect size for insulator lights, produce the most light and their low heat makes them the safest bulb to use.
• DIY Glass Insulator Plug-In "Swag" Pendant Light Parts Kit - http://etsy.me/1WFnJDf
• LED 360 Light Bulb fot Glass Insulator Lights™ - http://etsy.me/1X7DF1o
• Pre-Drilled Glass Insulators & Lamp Parts
1-2 business days
I'll do my best to meet these shipping estimates, but can't guarantee them. Actual delivery time will depend on the shipping method you choose.
Buyers are responsible for any customs and import taxes that may apply. I'm not responsible for delays due to customs.
Request a cancellation within: 12 hours of purchase
But please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
Information I Collect
To fulfill your order, you must provide Glass Insulator Lights with certain information (which you authorized Etsy to provide to me), such as your name, email address, postal address, payment information, and the details of the product that you’re ordering. You may also choose to provide Glass Insulator Lights with additional personal information (for a custom order, for example), if you contact us thru www.GlassInsulatorLights.com, email or phone.
Why I Need Your Information and How I Use It
We rely on a number of legal bases to collect, use, and share your information, including:
• as needed to provide my services, such as when we use your information to fulfill your order, to settle disputes, or to provide customer support;
• when you have provided your affirmative consent, which you may revoke at any time, such as by signing up for my mailing list;
• if necessary to comply with a legal obligation or court order or in connection with a legal claim, such as retaining information about your purchases if required by tax law; and
Information Sharing and Disclosure
Information about my customers is important to my business. I share your personal information for very limited reasons and in limited circumstances, as follows:
• Service providers. I engage certain trusted third parties to perform functions and provide services to my shop, such as delivery companies. We share your personal information with these third parties, but only to the extent necessary to perform these services.
• Business transfers. If we sell or merge our business, I may disclose your information as part of that transaction, only to the extent permitted by law.
• Compliance with laws. We may collect, use, retain, and share your information if I have a good faith belief that it is reasonably necessary to: (a) respond to legal process or to government requests; (b) enforce my agreements, terms and policies; (c) prevent, investigate, and address fraud and other illegal activity, security, or technical issues; or (d) protect the rights, property, and safety of my customers, or others.
Transfers of Personal Information Outside the EU
We may store and process your information through third-party hosting services in the US and other jurisdictions. As a result, we may transfer your personal information to a jurisdiction with different data protection and government surveillance laws than your jurisdiction. If deemed to transfer information about you outside of the EU, we rely on Privacy Shield as the legal basis for the transfer.
If you reside in certain territories, including the EU, you have several rights in relation to your personal information. While some of these rights apply generally, certain rights apply only in certain limited cases. We describe these rights below:
• Access. You may have the right to access and receive a copy of the personal information we hold about you by contacting us using the contact information below.
• Change, restrict, delete. You may also have rights to change, restrict our use of, or delete your personal information. Absent exceptional circumstances (like where we are required to store data for legal reasons) we will generally delete your personal information upon request.
• Object. You can object to (i) our processing of some of your information based on my legitimate interests and (ii) receiving marketing messages from us after providing your express consent to receive them. In such cases, we will delete your personal information unless we have compelling and legitimate grounds to continue using that information or if it is needed for legal reasons.
• Complain. If you reside in the EU and wish to raise a concern about our use of your information (and without prejudice to any other rights you may have), you have the right to do so with your local data protection authority.
How to Contact Me
For purposes of EU data protection law, I, Howard Grant, am the data controller of your personal information. If you have any questions or concerns, you may contact me through Etsy messaging, contact us page on www.GlassInsulatorLights.com or you may mail me at:
Glass Insulator Lights is happy to handcraft any insulator lighting or home decor ideas you may have. We stock thousands of glass insulators, lamp parts and a large variety of cloth covered wire, so the possibilities are endless. Just message us with the details and we will contact you back.
Glass Insulator Lights makes every effort to ensure that your purchase arrives safely, but occasionally shipping damages do occur. If your purchase is damaged during shipment don’t worry, we will replace it at no charge and as fast as possible. Simply take pictures of the shipping damage and the packaging, then send them to us. You will need to keep the shipping box and all packaging as the carrier may need to inspect it. This policy is required by the shipping carrier in order for us to make an insurance claim and to replace your purchase. We will contact you back with an estimated replacement date. It’s just that SIMPLE!
Yes! We offer wholesale pricing on most of our products and on our Design Your Own Line. If you would like more information on our Wholesale Program or our Design Your Own Line, please contact us on Etsy.
Please note that our products are meticulously handmade by master artisian one piece at a time. Due to this process and our products being made of vintage insulators, there will be slight variation from one item to the next. Glass insulators also uses handmade manufactoring process that produces a wide range of glass color and shades of color. Example: Ice blue insulators were made in a deep ice blue to a light ice blue. We give example insulator colors in our listings as a reference, but expect the shade to differ as not two insulators are the same. Each Glass Insulator Light we craft is unique and a Real Piece of History!