Pipe Light - Glass Insulator Light
2 Insulator Light Wall Sconce - Wall Light - Bathroom Light
One of a kind Industrial Glass Insulator Sconce / Wall Light is made from beautiful antique telegraph insulators. The Black Iron Pipe and "Engine House No. 5" back plate gives this fixture a true industrial warehouse look that will compliment any setting.
This is not your standard industrial light. Its handcrafted using only the highest quality UL Listed lamp parts, flawless glass insulators and it's built to last a lifetime.
LED Pipe Light Glass insulator Light Details:
• Listing is for One (1) Dual Insulator Sconce
• Wall Sconce / Wall Light
• LED Bulb- Available (Discounted at time of purchase)
• Insulator Color - Clear, Off Clear, Straw and Blue Green
• Iron Pipe - 1/2" Pipe
• New - UL Approved Socket, Lamp Parts, Wiring and Ground Wire
• Grounded Fixture
• Mounting Hardware Included
Fixture Size: 11" Long x 5 1/2" wide, Extends from the wall 6"
Back Plate: Engine House - 5 1/2"
Weight: 4 lb 15oz
Glass Insulator Condition
Insulators have soaked in cleaning solution for 30 days before we hand clean and polish each to an unbelievable shine. We only use insulators that are in the very best condition with no dangerous cracks. We truly bring the vintage glass back to life and you will clearly see a difference.
ALWAYS Authentic Insulators!
Never stained, never irradiated and never reproductions. ALWAYS 100% authentic!
Visit our Etsy Shop:
Own a Real Piece of History from Glass Insulator Lights™
© 2017 Glass Insulator Lights™
3-5 business days
I'll do my best to meet these shipping estimates, but can't guarantee them. Actual delivery time will depend on the shipping method you choose.
Buyers are responsible for any customs and import taxes that may apply. I'm not responsible for delays due to customs.
Just contact me within: 7 days of delivery
Ship items back to me within: 14 days of delivery
But please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
Because of the nature of these items, unless they arrive damaged or defective, I can't accept returns for:
Buyers are responsible for return shipping costs. If the item is not returned in its original condition, the buyer is responsible for any loss in value.
Information I Collect
To fulfill your order, you must provide Glass Insulator Lights with certain information (which you authorized Etsy to provide to me), such as your name, email address, postal address, payment information, and the details of the product that you’re ordering. You may also choose to provide Glass Insulator Lights with additional personal information (for a custom order, for example), if you contact us thru www.GlassInsulatorLights.com, email or phone.
Why I Need Your Information and How I Use It
We rely on a number of legal bases to collect, use, and share your information, including:
• as needed to provide my services, such as when we use your information to fulfill your order, to settle disputes, or to provide customer support;
• when you have provided your affirmative consent, which you may revoke at any time, such as by signing up for my mailing list;
• if necessary to comply with a legal obligation or court order or in connection with a legal claim, such as retaining information about your purchases if required by tax law; and
Information Sharing and Disclosure
Information about my customers is important to my business. I share your personal information for very limited reasons and in limited circumstances, as follows:
• Service providers. I engage certain trusted third parties to perform functions and provide services to my shop, such as delivery companies. We share your personal information with these third parties, but only to the extent necessary to perform these services.
• Business transfers. If we sell or merge our business, I may disclose your information as part of that transaction, only to the extent permitted by law.
• Compliance with laws. We may collect, use, retain, and share your information if I have a good faith belief that it is reasonably necessary to: (a) respond to legal process or to government requests; (b) enforce my agreements, terms and policies; (c) prevent, investigate, and address fraud and other illegal activity, security, or technical issues; or (d) protect the rights, property, and safety of my customers, or others.
Transfers of Personal Information Outside the EU
We may store and process your information through third-party hosting services in the US and other jurisdictions. As a result, we may transfer your personal information to a jurisdiction with different data protection and government surveillance laws than your jurisdiction. If deemed to transfer information about you outside of the EU, we rely on Privacy Shield as the legal basis for the transfer.
If you reside in certain territories, including the EU, you have several rights in relation to your personal information. While some of these rights apply generally, certain rights apply only in certain limited cases. We describe these rights below:
• Access. You may have the right to access and receive a copy of the personal information we hold about you by contacting us using the contact information below.
• Change, restrict, delete. You may also have rights to change, restrict our use of, or delete your personal information. Absent exceptional circumstances (like where we are required to store data for legal reasons) we will generally delete your personal information upon request.
• Object. You can object to (i) our processing of some of your information based on my legitimate interests and (ii) receiving marketing messages from us after providing your express consent to receive them. In such cases, we will delete your personal information unless we have compelling and legitimate grounds to continue using that information or if it is needed for legal reasons.
• Complain. If you reside in the EU and wish to raise a concern about our use of your information (and without prejudice to any other rights you may have), you have the right to do so with your local data protection authority.
How to Contact Me
For purposes of EU data protection law, I, Howard Grant, am the data controller of your personal information. If you have any questions or concerns, you may contact me through Etsy messaging, contact us page on www.GlassInsulatorLights.com or you may mail me at:
Glass Insulator Lights is happy to handcraft any insulator lighting or home decor ideas you may have. We stock thousands of glass insulators, lamp parts and a large variety of cloth covered wire, so the possibilities are endless. Just message us with the details and we will contact you back.
Glass Insulator Lights makes every effort to ensure that your purchase arrives safely, but occasionally shipping damage does occur. If your purchase is damaged during shipment don’t worry, we will replace it at no charge and as fast as possible. Simply take pictures of the shipping damage and the packaging, then send them to us thru Etsy’s messaging service. We will contact you back with an estimated replacement date. Keep your purchase and all packaging because, additional pictures and returning the product may be required by the insurance company. It’s just that SIMPLE!
Yes! We offer wholesale pricing on most of our products and on our Design Your Own Line. If you would like more information on our Wholesale Program or our Design Your Own Line, please contact us on Etsy.
Yes! We calculate the cost for you to save you on shipping charges. Contact us for more information.